On my daughter’s first Halloween, she was just three weeks old, but that didn’t stop me from being downright giddy over the prospect of planning her very first baby Halloween costume (along with our family theme, of course).
We didn’t find out if she was a boy or girl until the day she was born and while a little Barney would have been just as cute, let me tell you: our little Pebbles Flintstone sure stole the show as we welcomed trick or treating family, friends, and neighbors that first Halloween.
Ever since that first baby Halloween costume, I’ve loved celebrating the fall season and all the fun that comes with it. Of course, cute baby Halloween costumes are the best part. And candy. Mama loves those mini Snickers and Twix!
While this year may look a little different, that doesn’t mean you have to skip costumes or miss out on fall festivities. Have an at-home pumpkin carving party, watch It’s the Great Pumpkin, Charlie Brown, buy an assortment of your favorite Halloween candy, and definitely pose for a photo shoot featuring your little one’s costume.
And if you need help choosing a costume, Truly Mama has found the most adorable baby Halloween and toddler costumes, mom and baby costumes, animal costumes, and yes, even family costumes.
In this article:
- For your baby shark: Baby shark costume
- For candy corn that’s oh-so-sweet: Baby corn costume
- Baby Yoda you will be: Baby Yoda costume
- For the whole family: Star Wars family costume
- For your Belle of the ball: Belle costume for baby
- For a fright in the night: Glow-in-the-dark Mickey skeleton romper
- An incredible costume: Jack-Jack Costume for baby
- For your Amelia-like adventurer: Racing helmet and goggles set
- For dino lovers: Triceratops cape and claws costume
- Cute as a bug: Glitter ladybug 3-piece costume
- A little mummy: Mummy skirt costume
- Out of a fairytale: Little red riding costume for baby
- Nothing to frown about: Baby Eeyore costume
- Cute as a critter: Lil’ raccoon costume
- For guac lover: Avocuddles infant costume
- The best pumpkin in the patch: Infant pumpkin costume
- For 2-in-1 fun: Pirate pajamas costume
- For kingdoms near and far: Princess pajamas costume
Best Baby Halloween Costumes
A Cutie You Can Be
A Galaxy Family Far Away
Belle of the Ball
For Adventurers like Amelia
For Your Little Dino
For Your Lil' Ladybug
Mad for Mummy
Huff and Puff and Blow You Away
Nothing to Frown About
Best Pumpkin in the Patch
Aggrrr Matey for 2-in-1
Pretty as a Princess
For Hers Women’s Wellness Supplements Review
If you’re looking for For Hers reviews, we discuss their new supplement line, covering mental and sexual wellness and full-body…