Now that October is officially here, it’s time for us parents to step up and provide a bit of Halloween magic for our little ones.
Whether you’re looking for spectacularly spooky or classic fall fun, here’s a roundup of the best Halloween activities and Halloween snacks for toddlers. (Oh, and of course, don’t forget to pick up a Halloween costume while you’re at it!)
- Non-candy treat: Halloween Playdough
- Get your glow on: Halloween glow sticks
- They’re spooky and they’re slinky: Mini pumpkin slinkies
- Sticky Halloween fun: Halloween sheet stickers
- Toddler-safe pumpkin carving: EZ pumpkin carving set
- Treats to die for: Great value Halloween graveyard brownie kit
- A festive read: The Legend of the Great Pumpkin
- No-boo crafts: Ghost magnet craft
- A tote for your treats: Pumpkin Halloween cloth bucket
- Time to get cozy: Jack-o-Lantern PJs
Non-Candy Halloween Treats for Toddlers
A lot of the buzz around Halloween is because of the loads of candy that kids collect. And while we’re team one-piece-won’t-hurt or at least-Mom-can-steal-a-piece-after-the-kids-go-to-bed, every family has to do what’s right for them.
So if sugar is not your family’s thing, there are lots of candy alternatives for Halloween that will delight kids and last longer than a bite-sized candy bar. If you’re looking for allergy safe trick-or-treat ideas or just want to avoid sugared-up kids, there are some of my favorite candy alternatives for Halloween.
Best Halloween PlayDoh
Best Halloween Glow Stick
Stickers to Keep Little Hands Busy
Kid-Friendly Halloween Essentials
Having trick-or-treat items at the ready is great, but we all know Halloween celebrations start well before little witches and ghosts start prowling the streets.
If you’re looking for kid-friendly Halloween crafts for toddlers or Halloween activities for kids to stretch the celebrations all month long, we’ve got you covered.
Treats to Die For
A Charlie Brown Classic
A Tote for Treats
The Perfect Treat to Snuggle Up To
For Hers Women’s Wellness Supplements Review
If you’re looking for For Hers reviews, we discuss their new supplement line, covering mental and sexual wellness and full-body…