There are only so many years when your kids will let you dress them. Holidays give you the chance to take advantage of that, showing off just how adorable your little ones can be when they’re not covered in dirt, or paint, or food.
Yet, in the fall fashion rotation, there’s an open spot between Halloween costumes and holiday pajamas. We think it’s time to fill it with Thanksgiving dresses.
Think about it: dresses are flowing and forgiving, no matter how much turkey you eat. While mamas are welcome to wear dresses on Turkey day too, Thanksgiving dresses for girls are particularly delightful. These ten dresses range from silly to frilly, but will all help your daughter look her best on Thanksgiving.
In this article:
- For girls who love frills: LilyandMax Co. Tutu Thanksgiving dress
- For new walkers: Hanna Andersson Baby Fox jumper dress in ribbed velour
- For fancier family Gatherings: Ruffle Butts Autumn rainbow plaid scoop back ruffle dress
- For the football fans: Football toddler dress
- For crawlers: Old Navy Long-Sleeve Jersey Dress, French Terry Leggings & Jersey Headband Set for Baby
- For theme enthusiasts: PoPoPie Thanksgiving Dress
- For cold weather: Unique Baby Girls 3 Piece Colorful Aztecan Thanksgiving Turkey Legging Set
- For longtime wear: Mudpie Girls Yellow Gingham dress
- Best for year-round wear: PatPat Cable Knit Dress
- For tiny dancers: Tea Collection Ruffle Shoulder Ballet dress
Best for Girls Who Love Frills
Best for New Walkers
Best for Theme Enthusiasts
Best for Fancier Family Gatherings
For Tiny Football Fans
For New Crawlers
For Longtime Wear
For Cold Weather
Best for Year-Round War
Best for Tiny Dancer
Bebcare Motion Digital Video Baby Monitor Review
Knowing I'm making every effort to reduce wave pollution for baby helps us both sleep better.